ISNPO: CACTUS!


It's time for some renovation and what a better place to start than your home by adding some beautiful- cactus. I don't know if it's their fascinanting shapes with spikes or that they basically remind me of gorgeous and southern places like California. So if you want to add an exotic splash to any spot of your home, put a cactus where you want and you'll feel almost like in a desert, but more chic. Not so sure? Check out this post and you might run to your nearby garden store to get one or two ;)

Ahora que es tiempo de renovación, que mejor manera que añadirle un toque fresco a los rincones de tu casa con unos preciosos cactus. No sé si serán sus mil y una formas fascinantes acompañadas de pinchos o que básicamente me recuerdan a sitios tan bonitos y sureños como California. Así que si quieres animar cualquier espacio de tu hogar y darle un aire más exótico, añádele un cactus y te sentirás casi como en el desierto, pero muy chic. ¿Aún dudas? Échale un vistazo a este post y seguro que sales pitando al garden de la esquina para hacerte con uno o dos ;)

Photos via Hope and May and Lilibaba
-Find all the pictures on my Pinterest

What do you think? Are you as obssessed as i am?
¿Qué pensáis? ¿Os gustan tanto como a mí?

4 comentarios :

  1. I've never even thought of this. Love the idea. I'm going to pick one up in IKEA the next time I'm there... it definitely gives an exotic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo tengo uno en la ofi y estoy planteándome poner otro en casa, aunque por ahora es solo una idea. Tengo que buscarle sitio porque mi pisito es muy pequeño.
    ¡Feliz semana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 cactus and its hard to say no in shop when I see them. I love them. You have selected wonderful photos for inspiration.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I'm socked. I had no idea how big the inspiration can be from a cactus. Thanks for sharing! it's amazing!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/ (I have a giveaway I would love to if you'd participate)
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete