GAT RIMON SUMMER 2014


I woke up like this, I woke up like this. We flawless. These are the lyrics from Miss Beyoncé, that came to my mind when i first saw this lookbook and i think there's no wonder why. 

You might already know how french brands like Sandro or Maje are great in delivering quality and trendy collections. But, this Summer Gat Rimon is bringing in my opinion something fresher and bolder, with that look that says "hey, see i took whatever was in my wardrobe, and still look cute. Yes, i know, verrry cute". Basics with a twist, prints and a splash of colors that makes you want to wear everything, but you know in a relaxed parisian way. In the end, that's why someone created the super term- bohochic, right?

I woke up like this, I woke up like this. We flawless. Esta es la letra de Beyoncé que me vino a la cabeza cuando vi este lookbook. Y no os extraña, verdad? 

Como de costumbre las francesas Sandro o Maje nos traen colecciones de calidad y en tendencia. Pero este verano, Gat Rimon nos sorprende con un lookbook algo más fresco y arriesgado, con aires de "he pillado lo primero que tenía el armario, pero mira que mona que voy". Mucho básico con giros inesperados, salpicados con prints y colores que te despiertan las ganas de ponértelo todo, pero siempre de una manera muy parisina y relajada. Al fin y al cabo, para algo crearon el término boho chic ¿no?

 Photos via Gat Rimon

...GAT RIMON LOOK...
A casual denim on denim look enhanced with a little bit of fresh white

gat rimon-look

Do you like this collection? If so, which look is your favorite?
¿Os gusta esta colección? ¿Con qué look os quedáis?

3 comentarios :

  1. I want all the slouchy pants in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si empiezo a contarte cuales son mis favoritos no acabo. Madre mía, menudo giro le daría a la tarjeta. ¡Me gusta casi todo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't decide which look I like the most.. they're all really cool, and the shoes, the fabrics, the dress!... coolness!

    ReplyDelete