RIPPED Jeans

RIPPED JEANS_INSPIRATION

Ripped jeans are hotter than ever and as the majority of trends, we need to pay attention to the way we interpret them. I know there's no accounting for taste, but i persoanlly prefer ripped jeans only around the area of the knees and the tighther the better. If you opt for a more ripped pair of jeans, the best is to look for simple outfits with few accessories. Use this formula and you'll definitely get the look your looking for.

Los jeans rotos vienen pegando fuerte y como en la mayoría de tendencias hay que cuidar la manera en como las interpretamos. Aunque para gustos los colores, personalmente prefiero los jeans rotos a la altura de las rodillas y más bien ceñiditos. Si en tu caso optas por un pantalón más roto, lo mejor es escoger looks sencillos y ligeros de accesorios para encontrar el equilibrio perfecto.

Photos: Seams for a Desire, Song of Style, Camille Over the Rainbow, Whoworewhat, Mytenida, Coohuco

What about you? Are you into ripped jeans?
¿Y a vosotras? ¿Os van los jeans rotos?

6 comentarios :

  1. I love ripped jeans for Summer! Lots of amazing inspiration here as ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration !
    I love this kind of jeans

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola guapa este veraniego me rompo unos que tnto por ahí, ese sí, muy ligeros! Bs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola guapa, me encantan, hace tiempo hice un post del mismo tema...jeje
    te lo dejo para que lo veas:
    http://somepleasures.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/some-ripped-jeans.html
    some kisses desde somepleasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying for a pair of ripped boyfriend fit jeans. Just found some shorts and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they'd look as good on me as they do those women!

    ReplyDelete