Hi from the SUNSHINE state


I know it's been a while since i did my last update, but i promise it's all for a good cause. I've just landed in LA and although i'm still a bit jetlaged, getting used to 24 hours of sun and to the laid back style of this land is easy peasy. A little bit like the looks featured in this editorial with plenty of chic thanks to Miss Marant. Well, those zebra print shorts are definitely laid back chic. ¿Don't you think?

Sé que llevo unos días sin actualizar, pero os prometo que es por una buena causa. Acabo de aterrizar en Los Angeles y aunque aún estoy con algo de jetlag, ya me he acostumbrando al sol 24 horas y al estilo laid back de estas tierras. Un poco como los looks de esta editorial con guiños chic, gracias a Miss Isabelita Marant. Y es que no se puede estar más laid back chic con esos shorts con print de zebra. ¿Verdad?

Photos: Bain du Soleil by Greg Gex for Be June 2013 

What do you think? Zebra print YES or NO?
¿Qué pensáis? Print de zebra, ¿SÍ o NO?

1 comentarios :

  1. LOVE Marant... who does it better?

    I hope you are having a lovely time. I'm totally jealous xx

    ReplyDelete