Nino Eliava + Style


Nino Eliava is a Russian fashion blogger who runs Trivial Insanity. Vogue Russia has recently featured her most vintage side and her ability to recreate outfits directly inspired by her mother's wardrobe. Nino proves that a Chanel bag, a pair of leopard print espadrilles or a Vichy squared skirt are enough to get classy and modern looks with lots of personality.

Nino Eliava es una fashion blogger rusa que nos muestra diariamente sus looks en Trivial Insanity. En este reportaje, Vogue Rusia destaca su lado más retro y su habilidad por crear outfits inspirados en el armario de su madre. Nino demuestra que un bolso chanel, unas alpargatas de leopardo o una falda de cuadros vichy, son suficientes para conseguir looks clássicos y modernos con mucha personalidad.



Pictures: Vogue Russia

What do you think of Nino's style?
¿Qué opináis del estilo de Nino?

10 comentarios :

  1. Me gusta mucho el estilo de esta chica, que no conocía.. gracias por la info!!
    some kisses desde somepleasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me acabo de enamorar de ella!!! Increibleee gracias por la info! Besis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty looks and pictures !

    xoxo

    http://be-y-ourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que fotos tan inspiradoras, que gran estilo.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voy a echar una ojeada al blog y te digo, no la conocía...

    ReplyDelete
  6. me gusta las fotos q has puesto!
    Feliz Navidad Guapa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello :) Your blog is very inspiring, I love it! All your posts are interesting. Nino's style is stunning! I love how she mix clothes. I follow you! Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, what a magnificent website and enlightening posts, I definitely will bookmark your site.
    All the Best!
    Review my site :: wastable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those are gorgeous photos and outfits! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, likes and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete