Summer according to Marc

Qué magníficas fotos de Nueva York... y la verdad es que este lookbook con prendas de Marc by Marc Jacobs no sólo me ha transportado a la gran manzana, si no que me ha recordado la importancia de contar con un buen  FONDO DE VERANO, lo que en inglés llamarían summer essentials y vendría a venir compuesto por: Bikini + gafas de sol + sandalias + bolsa de playa... no sé vosotras, pero después de tanto accesorio, creo que a mi me falta completar el kit...

How cool are this pictures from NYC... and the truth us that this lookbook featuring Marc by Marc Jacobs clothing has not only transported me to the Big Apple, but has reminded my about the importance of a good SUMMER ESSENTIALS KIT, which would be composed of: Bikini + sandals + sunglasses + cover-up + beach bag... i don't know about you, but after so much eye candy accessory, i think i might be a bit behind...











Photos: Marc by Marc Jacobs for Shopbop

¿Qué tienda/s preferís para haceros con vuestro fondo veraniego?
¿Which shop/s do you visit to get your summer essentials?

4 comentarios :

  1. Las fotos son una preciosidad. Dan ganas de irse a NY pitando. Pero eso sí: con la maleta bien surtidita..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are to die for! Don't shopbop have their sale on now? I must check these out- I love love love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos darling

    Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment.

    I would love for you to follow me on twitter @BloggerEda

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que ganas de veranooooooo!!!
    Bonitas fotos, quien pudiera estar en NY, ;)

    ReplyDelete