SET your wardrobe's essentials!

Poco cabe decir de este gran catálogo de la marca alemana SET con piezas con la dosis perfecta de comodidad y estilo. Y lo mejor, es que cuentan con varios puntos de venta, incluído nuestro país.

There isn't much to say about this great lookbook from German brand SET, which make you crave all nice and cozy pieces for your everyday look. And the best of all is that they have many selling points around the world.

...THE PERFECT LEATHER JACKET...

 ...A CUTE TOP...

 ...THE MUST HAVE COAT...

 ...RELAXED CHECK SHIRT AND COMFY BOOTS...

 ...A COZY AND OUTSTANDING KNIT JACKET...

 ...MILITARY OUTWEAR TO TOUGHEN UP A BIT...

 ...SEXY EVERYDAY PANTS...

...MAROON TOUCH...

...A TOUCH OF ETHNIC KNITWEAR FOR A COZY DAY...

 ...GREY JACKET AND SCARF FOR A DAY AT THE CITY...

 ...PERFECT COMBO: LEATHER JACKET AND BOOTS...

 ...GET COZY ALL THE WAY...

¿No os quedaríais con todo?
Don't you just would like to wear everything?

6 comentarios :

  1. Las chaquetas de lana gorda me encantan, la blanca y negra y la última, son una pasada, son de esas prendas que siempre me han gustado y siempre me gustarán.

    Un beso guapa y feliz fin de semana.

    www.lacajademary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brand is undeniably cool. I love the mix of textures and prints. This lookbook also reminds me how I need to incorporate more leather pieces into my fall/winter wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holaaa!!

    La verdad me quedaria con todo esta dirma no la conocia, gracias por la info, que sele va a hacer soy adicta a las prendas de punto y chaquetas de cuero.

    Besotes desde El Bazar de Theresa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first leather jacket is BEYOND fabulous...love all the looks actually:)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I'd never even heard of this brand but I love every single item, and the styling too. Gorgeous! But makes me think I need a new wardrobe:)

    The Blossom Shed

    ReplyDelete