Stuck with glamour





Pictures: Vogue UK February 2011 via tfs

...Airport Glam...
1. Square Cat Eye Zyl frame by Norma Kamali
2. Topshop Camel Suede Jumper by Boutique
3. Topshop Bead Chain Wrap Drop Earrings
4. Bimba&Lola Bracelet
5. Red Suede Bag by Zara
6. Christian Louboutin Bibi 140 Suede Pumps in netaporter.com
7. Topshop Olive Silky Wide Trousers

A while ago a did a post about how to succeed in being cute, comfortable and in style while traveling in the air. If you want to check it out, just click HERE. So I'd say that when it comes to travel effectiveness this post would be the total antithesis. But I've been inspired by it and who knows, maybe you can incorporate any of these pieces to your airport look. And If you ever get stuck at the airport, remember that you can always do some duty free shopping while looking effortlessly glam!

Hace un tiempo hice un post sobre cómo ir guapa, cómoda y con estilo mientras se viaja en avión. Si queréis echarle un vistazo pinchad AQUÍ. De manera que en términos de practicidad el post de hoy sería el antítesis total, pero me he dejado inspirar por esta editorial y quién sabe, quizás podéis incorporar alguna de estas piezas en vuestro look de viaje. Así que si tenéis que pasar más horas en el aeropuerto de las que hubiérais querido, recordad que siempre podéis hacer compras en el dutyfree e ir sencillamente divinas!

22 comentarios :

  1. Qué maravilla de reportaje, es muy glamuroso.

    Mil besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inside of the suitcase with all gold accessories and wished mine would have been this organised and glamorous inside! And that white purse, que bella!
    xoxo
    Catita
    PS: gracias por los complimentos sobre mi familia y desearme la bienvenida a Europa! En verdad si la extrane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, such gorgeous accessories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this'll be me in a week - in an airport! But i definitely won't be as glamorous as this... the bags, the shoes... gorgeous!

    www.ThePantryDrawer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmm. I am pretty positive that I don't look like THAT when I travel...lol

    Beautiful images...and i think we should all try to look a little glam when we travel...you can still be comfortable and chic:)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post. I saw one of these pictures yesterday on Tumblr and fell for it. The photo with the accessories in the bag is so awesome. I would simply die to have that jewlery, not to mention the awesome outfit you put together. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing! Happy Saturday!:)

    xo,

    Molly Jane

    Ps. Stop by and say hello sometime!:)

    www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuánta razón yo vivo en un avión jajaja y es una lata xo las tiendas de los aeropuertos están genial!!
    Me ha gustado mucho el post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marta!!! guapa!!! merci per la felicitació :) saps??? m'han regalat el bracelet del bimba&lola que has posat :) el mateix quina gràcia!! a les 6 del matí (osigui d'aquí unes 7 hores) ja agafo el vol cap a holanda, les vacances han acabat oficialment!!! espero que les teves festes hagin sigut ben xules :)

    un petó :) fins aviat!!!


    BLk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you imagine sleeping like that at the airport?
    labels from head to toe..
    I believe they will be at the first class lounge..
    hahaha

    Oh.. those Balenciaga's are divine
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post...and I love your blog...so I follow you from now!! big kiss

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esta editorial me parece genial!!!
    No había visto nunca ninguna así! Y vaya modelazos!!!

    Bss guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. me gusta mucho el look que has elegido, los pantalones me han enamorado!
    Y la editorial es chulísima
    un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the header Marta! Also, thanks for these travel tips... one of my resolutions for 2011 is to still travel 1 big trip despite joining the "working world." :)

    xo,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love this editorial! It is such a creative idea that they were photoed "sleeping" at the airport! I LOVE this!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. ... qué bonita la combinación naranja-leopardo-camel, me la apunto ya!!!!! beso gordo guapa ...

    http://asolasconmiarmario.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. muy chulas las fotos pero totalmente inútiles para viajar, en plane porque en coche ideales.
    bsits
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in love with this editorial. I always try to travel in style but I never look as glamorous. My idea is to combine comfort and style, especially when I travel with my kids. If I am by myself I definitely put on the high heels.

    Victoria Beckham is the only other glamorous traveller that I always admire for her chic outfit at the sirports.

    Happy Monday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures (and outfits) are insanely gorgeous. Think the models fell asleep because they were so bored of how fabulously perfect they looked? haha I love seeing how celebrities dress for the airports, it's always inspiring (if not realistic for me-but if I had cameras around me I'd be in heels too!). Off to check out your previous airport style post!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh My Gosh!

    want to get stuck too :)

    perfect pics.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete